Saturday, July 4, 2009

Welcome to My Blog

Hello:

My Name is Peggy Ferguson. Welcome to my Blog. I have been counseling with people who have addiction problems for over twenty years. My specialty is "Addiction in the Family Context". In the last few years, I have felt compelled to teach on a wider scale than either my practice or an academic position would have afforded me. It finally dawned on me that the web was the perfect vehicle for my efforts. My intent is to provide quality information and insight to people at various points along a continuum of recovery and to the family members who try so hard to keep them alive long enough for them to find recovery.

I hope that you will find my blogs timely, pertinent, and useful. It is important to note that my blogs and any other informational/educational opportunities are NOT intended as substitution for professional help and that any correspondence does NOT imply a professional or counseling relationship, and does NOT constitute professional services. Readers are entirely responsible for what they do with the information presented.

No comments:

Post a Comment